Terms and conditions
Welcome to Hotel Marboka!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for use of the Marboka Hotel & Suites website, located at https://hotelmarboka.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use https://hotelmarboka.com/ if you do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
GRUPO SIMELSA SA DE CV owns and operates this website https://hotelmarboka.com/.
- Hotel Marboka rates are charged per room per night.
- All rates quoted in US dollars (USD), or any other currency will be converted to Mexican pesos (MXN) at the time of booking and may be subject to change based on the exchange rate on the day of payment.
- All rates include VAT, ISH and/or any other applicable government taxes.
- Rates and room details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations can be made online through https://hotelmarboka.com/, by phone through +52 322 22 157 63 or by email through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservations are only valid with a security deposit or credit card.
- Reservations made by telephone or mail may be subject to a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit requirement on the dates and for the amount indicated by the establishment.
- An official identification is required at the time of check-in.
- All payments must be made to Marboka Hotel & Suites.
- A deposit is required according to the policy of the season of stay as a guarantee to confirm your reservations.
- If there is a remaining balance, it must be settled in full at the time of check-in.
- If you provide credit card details, we will use such information confidentially for the sole purpose of processing your payment.
CANCELLATION, CHANGES AND NO-SHOW POLICY
- The cancellation, change and no-show policy depends on the season, type of rate and room reserved. This policy is displayed before completing your reservation.
- Date changes in your reservation are subject to hotel availability and policy restriction. There is a maximum number of days allowed to make changes.
- Marboka Hotel & Suites reserves the right to charge your credit card the established penalty indicated in your reservation.
Cancellation (or no-show) fees depend on the season:
General cancellation policy:
- Free cancellation up to 4 days before arrival.
- Cancellation within 3 days before arrival or in case of no-show, the 1st night will be charged to the guest’s card.
- For Loft 604, Panoramic Suite, and Presidential Suite, 50% of the deposit will be taken as a penalty in case of cancellation at any time.
Cancellation policy in high season:
- Free cancellation up to 21 days before arrival. (Except for Loft 604, Panoramic Suite, and Presidential Suite, 50% of the deposit will be taken as a penalty).
- Cancellations within the previous 20 days have a penalty of the total amount of the reservation, as well as “No-show”. (In the case of Loft 604, Panoramic Suite, and Presidential Suite, the remaining 50% will be charged)
- There is no refund if you cancel at any time.
Unless otherwise noted, our booking seasons are as follows:
- Thanksgiving 2023: November 20 – 26.
- Christmas & New Year: December 22, 2023, to January 6, 2024.
- Holy Week & Easter 2024: March 24 – 31.
- Thanksgiving 2024: November 25 – 30.
- Christmas & New Year: December 21, 2024, to January 6, 2025.
- Holy Week & Easter 2025: April 12 – 20.
- Rest of the year.
- The minimum stay for all accommodations is 1 night, except for the Presidential Suite, Panoramic Suite, and Loft 604, which are a minimum of 2 nights. However, all accommodations are subject to a higher minimum stay during high seasons and long weekends.
- Some services within the hotel are free while others are subject to an extra cost.
- The hotel provides a safe, which is under the responsibility of the client.
- The hotel is not or will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property owned by the client or its clients, employees, or external suppliers.
- The hotel is not or will not be held responsible for losses outside the establishment, this includes objects forgotten in any vehicle platform in the parking lot.
- Guests of the client or clients are not allowed to enter the hotel.
- Apart from assistance dogs, pets are not permitted on the property.
We ask and expect that you maintain respectful behavior towards the establishment and with other guests and hotel collaborators. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your reservation and that of your companions if we consider your conduct to be a violation of this clause.
Some conduct that we consider reasonably inappropriate includes but is not limited to high levels of noise or disturbances; drunk state; offensive behavior towards other guests or collaborators.
You are responsible for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any damage or loss must be settled prior to check-out. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently brought against us because of your actions together with all costs we incur in bringing any claims against you. Our obligations to you end when the booking is terminated, and we will have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation nor are we responsible for any costs incurred because of termination.
We especially ask you to respect the beach and keep it clean, it is prohibited to leave trash.